Convert your Fleet
Imagine… trading high fuel costs for a minimal increase in your monthly electricity bill! Imagine… service intervals of more than 50 000 kms where the servicing work required are not much more than checking the batteries, tyres, brakes and the window washer fluid!
… Freedom Won did imagine it and now we’ve successfully engineered it too!
We believe that the adoption of the EV can be supported by a focused philosophy of bringing the concept to market without massive upfront investment in mass production plans and heavy reliance on government subsidies. We thus developed the technology to allow easy conversion of conventional fleet cars to electric power using our custom designed conversion model.
Each conversion is different, depending on the vehicle itself, but also on how much performance and range are required by like-minded converts. Freedom Won© is currently capable of converting most fleet vehicles to electric power with electric motors available up to a maximum continuous power of 80kW. Higher power motors will be considered in the future for high-performance EVs.
The Freedom Won concept can be installed into various existing fleet car bodies, at various levels of sophistication, power, and range, depending on requirements and budgets.
Our key company strategy is to demonstrate the viability and long-term benefits and value of driving and owning converted electric vehicle fleets with the long term vision of a large-scale uptake of the EV concept.
The electric drive conversion concept provides excellent opportunities for niche market penetration, including:
- Electric game viewing vehicles – offering silent and smooth operation for 4×4’s in on and off-road conditions
- Mine light vehicles – including mine pit 4×4’s and underground LDVs for mines with drive-in declines
- Airport Vehicles – including general delivery, apron services, VIP transport and mini shuttle buses
- Minibus taxi industry – electric taxis will reduce operating costs by up to 80%
- Agricultural – general farm 4×4 runabouts for farmers looking to reduce their diesel consumption.